PayPerPost: The Giant has finally noticed the BoobooStrider

Well, this is great news for me. PayPerPost, the largest online marketplace for bloggers, has finally given me my first opportunity in almost one year. If memory serves me right, I got an opportunity asking me to write something about signing up for their service almost a year ago. I stopped using PPP because I thought it was too complicated. My blog was then with another hosting site and it was customizable. I wasn't into monetizing blogs yet.



I added BoobooStrider to my PPP account. It was verified and for some reason, it got declined. I decided to quit PPP. What convinced me to go back and revive my account is this post, which shows us how powerful PPP is in the sponsored content market. I swallowed my pride and look, things are starting to get better. I got two opportunities in one day. My page rank isn't nearly a Perez Hilton but if I work on this, I can probably get opportunities like this:


Courtesy of Preblogging

0 comments: