Socialize and Get Paid Online!

The internet is full of endless possibilities. I've written about getting paid by writing sponsored content. You can also click ads and get paid for it. Getting paid after reading emails has also been proven by a lot of bloggers. I was chatting with my friend Irene earlier and she mentioned that there are really hundreds of sites out there which offer good deals. You just need to have the patience in understanding how each promo works.

Today, I've decided to write about two of my other favorite sites where you can earn money just by socializing online. Yes, they'll pay you for killing time on their site.


I recently revived my account with MyLot. I was referred by another blogger last year. Unfortunately, their site was too cluttered then and I didn't have the patience to go through each links (dayum!) so I [temporarily] abandoned my account.

When I read through other blogs that they are earning through this site, I tried to remember my password and username. Fortunately, I have a list so I was able to access my account. Here's how it works, there are dozens of forums on the site. All you need to do is participate, start your own discussions, upload photos and get paid for it.

This isn't going to be a major money-making engine but you can earn as much as 5USD a day. That's not bad at all. You can earn more through referrals. Try it now! You can sign up here.



Simply put: This is the Myspace and Friendster where you get to earn. You get paid for posting comments, greeting people on their birthday, sending messages, adding more people to your friends' list, even just by viewing other people's profiles and asking them to view yours. Here's a video on how you get paid on Yuwie:



*Both sites pay through PayPal. Will post the payment proof once I've gathered my earnings.

0 comments: