Bloggerwave FINALLY sent the payment


I took a lot of crap from Bloggerwave. First, they only gave me three opportunities. Then they did not pay me on time. The blog posts were true after all! I read some posts wherein some bloggers were given opportunities and when it was time to get paid, they got an email from Bloggerwave stating that their post did not qualify.

Luckily, that did not happen. They sent the first two payments to me more than a month after I wrote the post. Then when I asked about the last payment, they told me they were having trouble asking the advertiser for payment. So what I did was I went to my PayPal account and checked the notes attached to the two payments I got. Then I found out that the final post I haven't been paid for was about their site! They are THE advertiser!

So yesterday I was shocked --yes, shocked! -- to see that they've finally sent the final payment. But this doesn't change the way I think about their company. I DON'T recommend this to anyone. Read my other blog posts for the genuine money making sites.

2 comments:

Gem said...

Other blogger have the same problem too. I signed up with the site a few weeks ago. I'm glad I did not take any opportunity from them.

WikiPika said...

Well, they do pay as proven by this but it'll come to you after two freaking months! they did not follow their own terms and conditions... it sucks..