First SocialSpark Payment - Success!

I got my first payment from Social Spark last week! Finally, I can show you a payment proof from this IZEA baby. I ran into some problems with SocialSpark when my account was suspended. I will write a different post about that. Unfortunately, I was not able to access the payments for any of my approved posts. However, I think it was also a good thing because they piled up and I had quite a bigger payout from them.

Social Spark payments are not automatically transferred to your PayPal account unlike its sister company PayPerPost. You will need to 'cash out' the funds after 30 days from the approval date of the post. I prepared some screenshots for those who have not done it yet:


The funds appeared on my PayPal account in less than 2 minutes. It's that easy! The money should appear as from IZEA Inc and PayPerPost. I'm still wondering why it didn't say Social Spark.

*Note: The screenshots I provided were from my first attempt to cash out. Hence, the amount displayed is smaller. In reality, SocialSpark allows you to cash out a minimum of $20.

0 comments: