10 Reasons Why You're not financially healthy

Wow, I am taking some serious lessons from Yahoo! Finance. I'm currently taking a break from my blogging 'business' and will focus more on finances and budgeting since it's one of the major concerns we have today. According to an article on the site, here are the top ten reasons why you are not going anywhere with your finances. I admit I am guilty about some of these. Let's have a look at some of the reasons I picked:

1. You care what your car looks like. While I don't own a car [yet], I can safely say this is a valid reason. Some people spend thousands just to pimp their ride.

2. You feel entitlement. Some people think that you deserve all the nice things in the world even if you cannot afford them. So the only way to get them is to collect debt.

3. You started too late. Some people are excited about a huge paycheck that they forget to save up. It's better to start early than be sorry.

4. You buy what you don't use. Some people like to show off and some are just addicted to spending. People should try to go to the gym or learn a new hobby to stop this disease.

5. You don't understand value. Sometimes, shopping on the 10% off aisle can be an eye-opener.









Debt Advisory Centre


Compare your debt management
options with our free online calculator!


www.trapped.co.uk




Matched.co.uk

0 comments: