BLOGGERWAVE: A Wave of Disappointment and Headache


Now to be fair, I said I am going to write about the programs which have actually paid me -- meaning the money was not just displayed under the 'earnings' portion of their site, but has been successfully deposited to my PayPal account. I know most people will raise their eyebrows when they see this post but please, read the entire post first =)

I signed up for Bloggerwave last year. I was pretty excited because at that time, I've read a lot of good things about their service. I was surprised that I wasn't given any opportunities during the first few months I've been with them. I got my first two opportunities about three months ago. I was asked to write about their service and to write for some online beauty contest. (When you want to earn online, you'll write about anything! hehhe)

They said the payments will be posted after only 30 days. Understood. Advertisers want to maximize the exposure and they want to make sure people can access the sponsored content for a month. Unfortunately for me (and for most Bloggerwave members) their payments were delayed! I started going through some forums and got scared when I saw a post saying Bloggerwave 'declined' the task AFTER 30 days of posting. That's ridiculous!

I emailed them to follow-up on my payments. I have three pending payments then. I didn't get a reply. I tried again and FINALLY they credited two payments JUST recently. I think it's a case of 'Better late than never'. The problem is there is another pending payment. I have yet to contact them about that.


One of the payments from Bloggerwave


Want to hear something ridiculous? I got an email from them (aside from the payment confirmations from PayPal) saying they would like to apologise for the delay. The email also said they 'were having difficulty getting the payments from the advertisers which caused the delay'.

I went back to my Bloggerwave account and checked: the pending payment is for a blog post which I wrote for their site! Meaning, THEY ARE THE ADVERTISER!

This only means one thing: I DO NOT recommend Bloggerwave to anyone. Thanks for the two payments but no thanks for all the hassle I got from them.

2 comments:

FLF said...

I joined them two. I posted about the beauty contest, both on an english blog and an italian one. I was regularly paid. But there is no other offer available... does not worth the effort.
Cheers
Franco

Anonymous said...

Same thing goes to me. The first payment from them was on time. But the next one is not, and still pending til now. Better get down the post if they still don't pay.