SMORTY: Small time or big time

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

I've heard a lot about Smorty and I know some bloggers have earned a lot from them. Sadly, I had a tiny bad experience with them. Here's what happened: I signed up for Smorty last year. I added BoobooStrider but later decided maybe I should change it to Boink because it has a better page rank.

Smorty has this policy which states you cannot add another blog unless you have 5 approved posts. That somehow escaped my mind so I just deleted BoobooStrider and tried to add Boink. Unfortunately, it won't let me saying I still have to get 5 approved posts. I asked myself (since I can't ask my laptop, can I?) how the heck am I supposed to get 5 approved posts if I can't change my blog?! I emailed them and they just reiterated their policy. This basically means my account is at a dead end.

However, after going through some forums and after some fellow bloggers have convinced me to try it again, I signed up for a totally new account. Luckily, after a month I got my very first opportunity. And they have a very fast payment policy! They pay on a weekly basis through PayPal. See the payment proof below.

The bad: They don't have a lot of advertisers unline PPP, SocialSpark and Blogvertise.




0 comments: