BlogToProfit: Simple. Fast. Sweet.

There is something different about BlogToProfit. But before we go to that, let me just say that I first thought the site was a scam. For one, the website isn't anything like PPP or those complicated sites. Later I discovered that the reason for this is because they just want to make it simple for us bloggers, so why am I complaining?


BlogToProfit was introduced to me by another blogger-friend. She earned some cash through it though this is not her milking cow on the net just like me. They give you opportunities and you grab them. All you need to do is write something about the advertiser/client and you'll get paid after 2 weeks. I wrote three posts from 19-21 June and was lucky enough to get the payment on the 27 June.



The GOOD: Fast and efficient payment process! They have very lenient rules for posts too.

The not-so-good: Price per link is way too low but this would probably change if the page rank is higher. Also, I got three opportunities and that's it. I haven't received new ones lately.

0 comments: