Matched.co.uk -- Is Permanent Income possible?

I first heard about Matched.co.uk here. The post said she got paid again just by the site. You know me, show a payment proof and I'm all for it. I signed up that same day and added my three blogs.

Here's what you have to do: first, sign up here. Then, you can add up to 5 blogs or websites. For each blog, you have to upload 5 webpages (meaning your blog entries). You will be asked to choose a category for the advertiser and that's it! Matched.co.uk will start looking for advertisers which will be appropriate for your webpage.

I initially added about 12 webpages. I didn't get any luck until last week when they emailed me saying they have some ads allocated to two of the pages I added. I was ecstatic! You know how much that costs? 3GBP per month/per page! 1GBP is roughly twice a dollar. Let's do some simple math. If I add 3 blogs with 5 approved ads for each page added, that's 3 x 5 x 6USD (estimate) equals about 90USD in one month! They'll pay you after a month of posting that ad.

I don't have a payment proof from my PayPal account right now but click here to see the payment proof that convinced me to join.

3 comments:

admin said...

thanks sa pg visit ha..
hhheeh.. i still sleep naman.. ikaw mukhang marami ka rin racket ah.. :)

PikaBucks said...

Hey guys, thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

I signed up more than a month ago but so far I have no luck yet, still waiting for the day when I recieve an e-mail from them saying that I'd be earning 100 bucks a month :)