HITS4PAY: Read Emails, Get Paid!


When I first heard about getting paid to read emails, I thought it's ludicrous! Who pays to read emails! I looked at my [old] email account with tons of spam emails and said who would pay me to read all of these? Apparently, someone does.

Hits4Pay is one of the legit sites which pay us to read emails. They'll even give you a $10USD sign up bonus! They have a minimum payout requirement of $25USD and they pay through PayPal. The way it works is they'll send you a notification saying you've got mail. When you click on the link, it will redirect you to their site where you need to log into your account and click on some ads. It takes only 30 seconds before they credit $0.02 (US) to your account.

There you go again... Did I just hear you say 2 cents is too freaking small for you? Well, think of it this way: you get to do whatever you want in your life, blog about your life or about any of the opps displayed on PayPerPost, Blogvertise, ReviewMe, or SocialSpark AND you can still have this. It's still another way to earn a few bucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually 2 cents per email seems downright brilliant after you've explored the paid to read email world for a while. Most sites pay less than a cent! What turns me off of Hits4Pay is their insistence on a social security number from American members before any payment can be sent out. Most sites won't require this information unless someone earns hundreds of dollars, and Americans are pretty much conditioned not to give out their SSN very readily. Hits4Pay IS a legit site, but I worry that other not so legit sites will start doing the same thing...and start stealing SSNs for identity theft purposes. Heh, thanks for letting me vent. Luckily non-Americans don't have to worry about the SSN thing, and like I said before, Hits4Pay themselves are legitimate.

PikaBucks said...

Oh, sorry to hear that. Yes, they do require your SSS to be submitted. Fortunately, this doesn't affect me at all. If you're not comfortable with this, I'm sure you'll find another PTR/PTC program.

Thanks for dropping by and good luck!