PayPal Earnings Report 8 July 2008

Since this is my online journal about making money online, I figured I should have an honest and accurate report on my earnings. Hence, I will start this PayPal Earnings Report this month. To track my earnings, I keep an excel sheet so I will know who paid me, when I'm going to get paid, who hasn't paid yet and how much I've earned from each program I signed up for.

As you can see, my biggest money-making engine is Blogvertise. In fact, I received three payments from them today alone. I am expecting more. To date, I've made almost 400USD and that from writing the first sponsored content in May. I earned my first payment through PayPal the following month.

SocialSpark is my second biggest money-making engine. The reason why I haven't written about it is because I decided to write about these money-making sites once they've paid me through PayPal. Until then, you can read my other post about SocialSpark and IZEA on Boink.

0 comments: