PTC: Click and Earn easily

It was my friend Rafols who introduced me to the Paid-To-Click (PTC) phenomenon online. It's easy and you really get paid! Unfortunately, I cannot show you my own payment proof since I still have to hit the minimum withdrawal. Here are two of the PTC programs I trust because they really pay their members.

HOW DOES IT WORK?


Basically, you need to sign up for an account. Each day, they ask you to view several ads by clicking on links. The ad will open up a browser showing the advertiser's website. The ad page needs to be open for 30 seconds. After that, $0.01 will be credited to your account. Easy!

You'll earn more when you refer members. Aside from a referral bonus, you also get a portion of their earnings. The more referrals, the more bucks!

Here are some of the PTC programs I trust because people have proven that they do pay:

ThinkBux.com!

My current favorite! They have a low payout of $5.00 and they pay through PayPal.






My very first PTC program. They pay for referrals but they don't take PayPal. Check will be sent when you hit the minimum payout requirement.




Great program! There are so many payment proofs (real ones if I may add) online. The only downside is they don't accept PayPal. They only take AlertPay which does not have a Philippine site. They will send you a check through Alertpay.

2 comments:

Tea said...

how do you collect the check? I am referring to alertpay..I have bux.to account also but I am new there and not familiar with how they pay..please enlighten..thanks

PikaBucks said...

You have to sign up with AlertPay. Now since a local Philippine Bank cannot be linked to AlertPay, you can request for a check using their facility.