Simple SEO tip: Keyword Suggestion Tool

If you want to get massive hits, there's a science that's called Search Engine Optimization or SEO. I am personally not adept at this. I've read a lot of things about it and how people have made thousands of dollars because of it. Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time and inspiration to study SEO tips and tricks. I think some of the videos I've watched online are too geeky -- they need to break it down for some folks like me who don't know a thing about it.

Luckily, there are some bloggers out there who know a thing or two about SEO. One of them is Mike from Mike's Money-Making Mission. He shared with his readers this site which allows you to search for the most searched keywords online.

For example: (Click the photos to enlarge) These screenshots show you how I searched for the keywords for 'make money'. It shows us that 'ways for teens to make money' is the most searched phrase online today. You can start using this so if people google this phrase, there is a big chance that your blog will come up and the hits will follow.


Easy right?

1 comments:

sHrung said...

For keywords discovery you should add this one http://SEOKeywords.my2gig.com

Cheers