Withdraw to bank option for PayPal

My first PayPal withdrawal was no doubt successful. It took exactly 5 business days to transfer $200 to my bank account. My second withdrawal was also a success. I transferred $55 and it took the same amount of time for it to get to my bank. After using PayPal for quite sometime now, I totally forgot that I have been using a more expensive way of transferring money. I have been using their transfer to card option, which charges me $5 per transfer. I should have been using the Withdraw to Bank option instead as it charges a lower fee of PHP50.



(Click to enlarge)

The best part is that it only takes three days to transfer the money! I am guessing it's one business day for PayPal and two business days for my bank. It's much faster and costs less.

0 comments: